Thursday, July 30, 2009

Christ in Me

If He had not been born,

He could not have died

If He had not died,

He could not have been raised!

And if He had not been raised,

Then my Faith is dead.

But! Thanks be unto God,

For Christ my Savior lives.

He lives in me,

I know this is true.

For I no longer desire,

The things I use to do.

My attitude and heart now changed,

Sin defeated, it can no longer reign.

For this mortal body, Freed....

From selfishness and worldly greed.

No condemnation to those in Christ,

For on Calvary's Cross, JESUS paid the price.

He suffered death to set me free,

Broke all satan's bonds and holds on me...

In all His mercies, Love and Grace,

I strive to finish, as I run this race,

With my sword in hand, My Banner Raised !!!

In The Name of JESUS, I DO PROCLAIM!

My Victory and Liberty In Christ....

IF THE SON THEREFORE SHALL SET YOU FREE,YOU SHALL BE FREE INDEED

John 6:26



Because of Calvary

The Indiana Gobedoer

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has God spoken to you through this post?